HRV and ERV Repairs
Affordable HRV and ERV Repairs
Heat Recovery Ventilators were invented in Canada to recapture as much of the heat energy lost through air exchange to the outside as possible. No wonder they rarely break down! Energy Recovery Ventilators work much in the same way, but they keep humidity in your home during dry winter months.
However rare it might be, these appliances do break down from time to time. When you need ventilation system repairs, turn to your local ClimateCare member for quick, affordable repairs. We’re available 24/7 to make sure your home isn’t bleeding expensive, conditioned air to the outside.
Need service right away?
Save 20% On HRV and ERV Repairs!
Most heat recovery ventilator manufacturers claim their equipment lasts 10-20 years or more, and most should. But in that time frame, it’s almost guaranteed some sort of repairs will be needed. Regular heat recovery ventilator maintenance goes a long way to preventing the need for repairs. As an added bonus, WeCare Maintenance Plan members receive a 20% discount on any repairs when and if the need arises.
Have You Kept Up With Regular Maintenance?
Regular HRV/ERV maintenance should keep your system from experiencing a sudden crash. A protection plan from your local ClimateCare member includes:
- Check and clean filters
- Air flow verification and, if needed, vent, grill and ductwork cleaning
- Cleaning and lubricating fans
- Condensate drain inspection
- Check for signs of water leaks / drain
Plus, if you subscribe to a maintenance plan, you get a significant discount on regular labour rates whenever additional repairs are required. We can do a lot to keep your ventilation system in perfect condition, but sometimes it can’t be avoided.
Why Call ClimateCare for Your HRV/ERV Repair?
We can think of 4 pretty good reasons you should contact your local ClimateCare member for HRV/ERV repair.
- ClimateCare members are expert HRV/ERV technicians with up-to-date manufacturer training.
- Your ClimateCare member is a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straightforward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor.
- Every ClimateCare member adheres to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us for HRV and ERV repairs.